Person responsible for the processing of personal data
Company No.: 0842.617.125
VAT: BE 0842.617.125
Telephone: +32 (0) 488 372 410
Collection, use and/or processing of data
Personal data obtained through contracts, forms, surveys, contests, promotions, pages visited from the online shop, actions and purchases in the online shop or any other personal data voluntarily transmitted, are collected, processed and/or used by “Miwell” for the following purposes:
- execution and compliance with the contract with the customer for the purchase of products or services in the store or on the online shop;
- for long-term general service purposes;
- product deliveries;
- preparation of invoices and invoicing data;
- a personal service tailored to your needs;
- all possible sales promotion purposes;
- (actions of) direct marketing;
- profiling, analyses, statistics, geolocation to offer you on this basis even more targeted benefits, as a customer, and/or offer you additional discounts;
- market activities and customer satisfaction research or surveys;
- contact through social media.
“Miwell” requests your authorization for direct marketing actions, surveys and sales promotion objectives.
The personal data are:
- contact details: postal address, e-mail address, fixed and mobile phone number, VAT number;
- personal data: profession, interests, purchase information, websites visited in the online shop, IP address, Internet browsing behavior, followed links.
Transfer to third parties
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties unless they are contractually bound to “Miwell” or act at the request of or on behalf of “Miwell”. Their access is limited to the data they need to perform their task. “Miwell” always asks its subcontractors for the necessary organizational and technical protection measures regarding personal data as well as the guarantee of their strict confidentiality.
“Miwell” cannot be held responsible for the use of your data by third parties. Thus, the online shop may contain links to third party sites or advertising messages from third party advertisers through which personal data is collected. This collection and processing of data is not the responsibility of “Miwell” but of the advertiser or site administrator.
Access to and protection of personal data
Only staff members competent for the above purposes and for computer maintenance work will have access to your personal data as well as staff members of parties contractually bound to “Miwell” and who act on its behalf.
Data consultation and correction
You have the free right to consult, modify, correct and oppose (without any reason) the use of your personal data by Miwell. You can do so by sending an e-mail to info@Miwell.be or a letter to:
You can always unsubscribe from e-mail communications by clicking on the corresponding link.
Mailing – Newsletters
Through our newsletter, you receive information from us at any time that you can refuse free of charge on our products and offers. We use the data we obtain through the analysis of newsletters to customize our services and optimally align customer interests and preferences, as well as for advertising and market research.
We store the data for repeated use for the purposes mentioned above.
You will only receive the newsletter if you have expressly authorized us to send it to you and if we have registered your authorization. On request, you can consult your authorization to receive newsletters and offers. You can revoke your authorization at any time.
“Miwell” undertakes to make it easy for you to unsubscribe free of charge by clicking on a link at the bottom of the e-mail of the newsletter or direct marketing actions. If you no longer wish to receive emails from “Miwell”, simply unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided.
Once you have subscribed to the newsletters or if you have chosen to receive “Miwell”‘s direct marketing actions by mail, you can unsubscribe by contacting “Miwell”:
Phone: 085 255 414
or by mail to: